A. OHS 5x3 @32X1 - ascending
95,135,155,165,175. Did it with 3 sec decent and 2 sec pause at bottom. 1 sex accent. Felt good. Could have done more I feel.
B. Back Squat 5x7 @85% *or, just higher than last week. If failing on sets, lower weight. Higher than last is the main goal. Don't over jump.
290 across. Hit every rep in every set. Was very happy abou that. Was a little intimidated but pushed through. 4th set I felt was toughest.
C.
EMOM x 10
Odd: C2B Pull-ups 10
Even: KB Push Press 8 (kb in each arm)
Then right into,
EMOM x 10
Odd: max Pull-ups in :30
Even: Snatch Grip PP x 2 rep @ 85% (from rack behind neck)
Did all unbroken C2B and presses. Had to use DB for presses. Used 40lbs. Should have gone heavier.
Was in a rush so did the last EMOM faster then I should have. Pull up sets were 17, 15, 16, 12, 10. Weight was light on push press did it at 175.
No comments:
Post a Comment