Monday, June 10, 2013

6/10/13

Sleep 10:00-6:30

Worked out today at golds gym In pinardville at 4:30pm. 

Buy In:
500m Row
15 Back Extentions 
15 GHD sit-ups 
3 Rounds of Cindy
Mobility 


A. SqT Snatch : Triples. Not TnG , but right back on bar. 
95x3, 135x3, 155x3, 175x3(slower then I should have), 185x3 Failed

I feel I was a little slower getting back into the bar then I should have. But was happy somewhat with the results of the day. I wanted 185 bad but just couldn't get it up and my self under bar fast enough. More work to be done. 

B. BS 4x5 @32X1
185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x5, 315x4 (tough!!!)

I didn't realize when I did my squats it was suppose to be 32x1. I did it faster paced. Probably a 2 sec decline slight pause at bottoms and 1 sec incline. Was very happy to get up to 315 for multiple reps tho. 

C. CP Breathing / High Skill:
9 Thrusters (185/123)
9 Ring Muscle Ups
12 Thrusters (155/103)
12 Bar Muscle Ups
15 Thrusters (135/93)
15 C2B Pull-ups 

This was a tough workout. I was very happy to have completed it. I didn't do MU mainly because I don't have acces to rings and the pull up bar is not a straight bar. I did all the weights Rx which made me happy considering my shoulders are pretty weak in my eyes. Broke up the first set of thrusters into sets of 3. C2b pull-ups were unbroken. Second set of thrusters were broken into 3 sets again. C2b unbroken. Last set of thrusters were broken into 3 sets as well as the C2B. Total time for this workout was 9:58. Completely smoked after I was done. Didn't even do a cash out. 

Nutrition:

Amino X 7:00
Onion Bagel w/ cc 8:00
Small ham and cheese potato roll 10:00
Chinease pie, potato salad, banana w/PB  1:00
NO Xplode 4:30
Water 110oz

No comments:

Post a Comment